Water Damage Restoration & Flood Damage Cleanup in Boise & Meridian, ID
Water damage to your property poses a serious threat. There are different types of water damage such as sewer back up, toilet over flow, frozen pipes, foundation leak, snow damage and many more. If you’ve had water damage to your home or office’s carpet, wood or laminate flooring, give us a call! Our 24/7 emergency hotline will connect you with a certified water damage technician who will come to your property immediately to assess the water damage.
Once a certified water damage technician arrives:
- Ask to see the effected area
- Evaluate the scope of work
- Determine a plan of action with the home owners help
First steps to take before help arrives:
- If it is major water damage turn off the source of electricity to prevent electrocution.
- If possible, locate the source of the leak and try to shut it off.
- If the flood damage is coming from a contaminated source, such as a sewage line, leave the area immediately to avoid getting sick.
- Remove as many water damaged items as you can from the area, determining what can be thrown out and what can be salvaged and dried.
- If the water appears to be clear and clean, soak up as much flood water as you can using non-dyed linens, towels, or blankets.
Air movers, Dehumidifiers, & Air Scrubbers
Our professional grade tools are certified by High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter standards.