Water damage to your home is devastating and it poses a serious threat to your house. If you’ve had water damage to your home or office’s carpet or wood or laminate flooring and you live the Boise area, give us a call as soon as you can – with our emergency hotline, we’re available anytime of the day or night. Our carpet cleaning experts will come right out to assess the water damage cleanup and then get right to work on drying the area with our state of the art equipment.
As a service to our customers in Boise and the surrounding area, following are the most important things to do while you’re waiting for us to arrive on the scene of the water damage:
- If it’s a major flooding spill, turn off your source of electricity. You don’t want to electrocute yourself. We can provide portable generators for our equipment and light for you.
- If you can, locate the source of the leak and try to shut it off.
- If the water damage is coming from a contaminated source, such as sewage lines, leave the area immediately to avoid getting sick.
- Remove as many water-damaged items as you can from the area, determining what can be thrown out and what can be dried and kept.
- If the water looks to be clear and clean, sop up as much water as you can using non-dyed linens, towels or blankets.
Our fast, efficient, courteous team will be at your flood- or water-damaged site sooner than it will take you to finish going through this list, but it will give you a head start and help you get organized for the clean-up.
We hope you never have to use our water damage cleanup service in Boise – but if you do, we’re happy to help.