In both commercial and residential buildings, windows get dirty. The issue with this is that windows can be difficult to clean, especially if they are up high. Instead of letting grimy, smudgy windows stay that way, talk to American Cleaning Services. They offer both commercial and residential window cleaning.
There are a few benefits to having clean windows at the office or at home:
- Clean windows give a good impression
- Clean windows let in more sunlight, which can improve people’s moods
- Dirt can limit a window’s effectiveness at conducting heat
How often should windows be cleaned? That answer depends on these three factors:
- Home or Office: commercial buildings should have their windows cleaned at least once a month to keep up appearances. Homes can usually get away with only cleaning the windows twice a year.
- Local Weather: Those who live in an area with a lot of dust, or if the weather has just been particularly dreary, might want to consider cleaning the windows more often. Dirt from rain or snow can accumulate faster on the windows.
- Personal Preference: Dirty windows don’t bother some people or they aren’t particularly fond of bright sunlight shining through. These people don’t see the need to clean the windows as often as someone who enjoys the view out of their window and bright sunlight.
Residential window cleaning usually happens once during spring cleaning and again during fall cleaning. That doesn’t mean it can’t be done more throughout the year. Commercial window cleaning should be regularly scheduled every month or so depending on owner’s preference.
Those who are tired of looking through dirty windows should contact American Cleaning Services. They offer both commercial and residential window cleaning. Their window cleaning services allow home and business owners to keep up appearances and let the light shine through without lifting a finger.