If you’ve had flood damage in your home or office and you reside in the Boise, Idaho or Salt Lake City, UT area, give us a call as soon as you can – with our emergency hotline, we’re available anytime of the day or night. Our flood cleanup experts in Boise and Salt Lake City will come right out to assess the water damage and then get right to work on drying the area with our state of the art equipment to prevent any mold from growing.
As a service to our customers, following are the most important things to do while you’re waiting for us to arrive on the scene of the flood damage:
- If it’s a major flooding spill, turn off your source of electricity to prevent any possibility of electrocuting yourself. We can provide portable generators for our equipment and lights for you.
- If possible, locate the source of the leak and try to shut it off.
- If the flood damage is coming from a contaminated source, such as sewage lines, leave the area immediately to avoid getting sick.
- Remove as many water damaged items as you can from the area, determining what can be thrown out and what can be salvaged and dried.
- If the water appears to be clear and clean, soak up as much flood water as you can using non-dyed linens, towels or blankets.
Our fast, efficient, courteous team will be at your flood or water damaged cleanup site sooner than it will take you to finish going through this list, but it will give you a head start and help you get organized for the clean-up.
We respond to flood cleanup within 24 hours!
We hope you never have to use our flood cleanup service – but if you do, we’re happy to help.